We want you! Join the Music by the Lake volunteer program made up of community members and music lovers of all ages that assist the festival every summer. Your volunteer participation is invaluable in helping our guests have a safe, fun and exciting concert experience on beautiful Geneva Lake. Volunteers serve as ushers, ticket-takers, greeters and golf cart drivers at concerts and work with a dedicated team to make each summer a successful season.
- minimum of 16 years old (valid drivers license required for golf cart driver volunteers)
- able to walk and stand in hilly outdoor terrain for a minimum of two hours
- available to attend a pre-season training session on Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 9 to 11 a.m. in Upper Lewis Hall
- must be able to arrive to campus two hours prior to each show for duty
- sign an assumption of risk, release and indemnification agreement
VOLUNTEER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Cheerfully collect tickets.
- Distribute programs.
- Assist in directing guests to the appropriate seating and lawn areas.
Golf Cart Drivers:
Welcome and assist concertgoers by warmly greeting, answering questions and giving directions.
- Help those in need and ensure patrons keep roadways clear and away from the fronts and backs of the carts, buses and vans.
- Services will be needed at the shuttle drop-off and in the Circle Drive on campus before and after the concert.
- Special assistance greeters are also needed in transportation areas.
- Assist special assistance patrons with travel throughout campus.
- Possess a good attitude and have an understanding of concertgoer needs.
Volunteers will be selected and assigned according to the volunteer's request and the festival's need. Please provide an email address and preferred work dates and times.
For more information or to sign up to volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org