The intimate lakeside setting of Music by the Lake offers a musical experience that is truly unique. Whether you come for the day, overnight or the weekend, you'll find that there are many things to do in the Lake Geneva area to enrich your Music by the Lake experience.
Whether it's dining out, shopping or boating on Geneva Lake, the Lake Geneva area offers a variety of wonderful things to do while visiting:
- For a great activity during the day, take one of the many boat tours offered by Lake Geneva Cruise Line and Gage Marine, complete with historical commentary on the numerous estates and mansions lining the shores of beautiful Geneva Lake.
- For good exercise and a close-up look at all the fabulous lakeside mansions, take a walk on the famous Geneva Lake lakepath. The complete walk is 21 miles around the lake, but you can walk as little or as much as you want.
- If golf is your game, there are a number of PGA quality courses.
- Yerkes Observatory in Williams Bay, offers free 45-minute public tours every Saturday throughout the year beginning at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and Noon.
- For lodging, dining or other recreational suggestions in the Geneva Lakes area, we suggest you contact the Walworth County Visitor's Bureau at 800-395-8687, the Lake Geneva Chamber of Commerce at 800-345-1020 or the Geneva Lake West Chamber of Commerce at 877-275-5102.